I created group coaching as a way to encourage cyber professionals to invest in themselves, rather than depend on approval from a boss to take one’s career to the next level. Using a virtual model as well as real-time coach engagement, MOJO Maker is an affordable sixteen week program of coaching, teaching, and networking to help you build the skills that you cannot learn in any classroom or conference.
Being a part of MOJO Maker gives you:
- Sixteen weekly coaching sessions as part of a group, with the benefits of group dynamics in a virtual setting.
- Materials posted for your personal libraries such as handouts and videos.
- New material each week focusing on critical leadership skills that will distinguish you.
- A cohort of peers for networking and community.
- A private Facebook group for questions, interaction, and sharing.
- Our next cohort begins in January 2018.